WHICH PADDLE LENGTH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Just as folks come in a bountiful array of sizes and paddles come in assorted lengths there are countless varieties of techniques and tricks for sizing someone to a paddle. We like to keep things simple around here. So here's our paddle sizing method.
1. Sit on a chair with your back straight.
2. Measure from the seat to the middle of your eyeballs.
3. - For 10-14 degree bent shaft: Add the length of the blade.
- For 5-10 degree bent shaft: Add length of blade plus 2-4”
- For straight shaft: Add length of blade plus 4-6”