The call to "Scout Forth" is meant to inspire your next adventure. Not just that next trek up Kilimanjaro or float trip down the Missouri River, but a quick after-work hike or taking your kids fishing at the pond. Or maybe your Scout Forth is an over-night to a local state park or a weekend bike trip with some girlfriends or a lunch-time paddle around the lake with your co-workers or a honeymoon road-trip out west or an afternoon fly-fishing with your pops. Just get outside and enjoy!
A super soft, lightweight and comfortable tri-blend.
3/4 Sleeve. Made and printed in the USA.
- ScoutForth Baseball Tee Specifications
- SIZING CHART
- Shipping & Handling
Printed in Nebraska by Little Mountain Print Shoppe
50% Polyester / 25% Ring Spun Cotton / 25% Rayon
Heather Grey & White Baseball Tee with Maroon design
Machine wash cold
Machine Dry low
SIZE / CHEST TO FIT
Small / 34" - 37"
Medium / 38" - 41"
Large / 42" - 45"
X-Large / 46" - 49"
XX-Large / 50" - 53"
We'll try to keep you informed and updated to the best of our ability.
- Please allow a couple days for In-Stock orders to ship.
- Made-to-Order & Out-of-Stock: All lead times on these items are approximate.
After placing an order you'll receive an order confirmation email. Once you're order ships you'll receive a second email with shipping confirmation and any tracking information available. Our apologies, but both are generated emails with no human interaction. If you'd like to reach someone personally about your order please email or call - firstname.lastname@example.org / 507-313-6967
Returns, Exchanges, and Repairs Policy
Our primary concern is to serve our customers with top quality products, and a high standard of customer service. First and foremost we want to make it right. Please contact us personally with all inquiries for returns, exchanges, and repairs. Please provide as much information as you can and pictures are always helpful. Be assured that reasonable requests will be honored.
- All returns and exchanges must be in resellable condition.
- Merchandise (all items with the exclusion of both Artisan and Wilderness Paddles) must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- We will issue full refunds on items received damaged or on defective products.
- If you ship your returned/exchanged items back to us, we will issue a full refund including your initial shipping charges. Conversely, we can email you a prepaid return label and then we will refund your purchase minus the cost of shipping.
- Our paddles are guaranteed from manufacturer defects for one year with normal use. We will repair or replace both Artisan and Wilderness paddles up to one year from purchase when used under normal conditions. Photo proof is necessary. Normal use of paddles does not include misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear and tear, damage due to environmental or natural elements, or failure to properly care for your padde.
If you don’t receive your shipment due to our error, we will reship your order for free.
If your order is not received due to a wrong address, refusals, or pick up failure, there will be a reshipping fee if you’d like us to ship your order again. Products must be returned to us before a refund, minus the cost of shipping, is processed.
International customers are responsible for all fees incurred once their order is shipped. This includes customs, duties, import taxes, levies, surcharges, tariffs, tolls, and any other fees that may be incurred. Failure to collect your order will result in forfeiture of shipping charges. Once the order is returned to us, we will refund the cost of products only.