Constructed with a carbon-fiber, Kevlar and fiberglass layup, cherry ribs, caned seats and trimmed out in ash and cherry hardwood the hull has a gel-coat finish in the classic Sanborn Canoe design that started it all: In the summer of 2009, as our first project, we built a cedar strip canoe and to give it a one-of-a-kind style we painted the hull. So as we launch our first line of Sanborn Canoes it is only fitting that we go back to that design colorway.
Built in the Merrimack Baboosic mold: a solo canoe designed to be quick, agile and capable of performing even the most intricate maneuvers. Ideal for the adventurous soul looking for a solo boat for those unpredictable backwater camping or paddling excursions. If freestyle is your liking, this little canoe performs freestyle moves with ease while exceeding the ardent desires of the most discriminating paddler.
Named in honor of Bradley Nyborg Randall - Todds uncle. An adventurous soul who amongst other things canoe'd the entire length of the Mississippi River solo.
SHIPPING/HANDLING: If you would like us to ship your canoe there will be an extra charge. In general this will be $200-600 within the lower 48 states. Free within 100 miles of Winona, MN.
- BRADLEY NYBORG CANOE SPECS
- Shipping & Handling
Carbon-fiber, Kevlar and wood construction.
Beam 29.75" - Depth 13" - Bow Height 22" - Rocker 3"
Length 14' - Approx. weight 40 lbs.
Capacity 550 lbs.
If you would like us to ship your canoe there will be an extra charge. In general this will be $200-600 within the lower 48 states. Free within 100 miles of Winona, MN.
- Please allow a couple days for In Stock orders to ship.
- Made-to-Order & Out-of-Stock: All lead times on these items are approximate.
After placing an order you'll receive an order confirmation email. Once you're order ships you'll receive a second email with shipping confirmation and any tracking information available. Our apologies, but both are generated emails with no human interaction. If you'd like to reach someone personally about your order please email or call - email@example.com / 507-313-6967
Returns, Exchanges, and Repairs Policy
Our primary concern is to serve our customers with top quality products, and a high standard of customer service. First and foremost we want to make it right. Please contact us personally with all inquiries for returns, exchanges, and repairs. Please provide as much information as you can and pictures are always helpful. Be assured that reasonable requests will be honored.
- All returns and exchanges must be in resellable condition.
- Merchandise (all items with the exclusion of both Artisan and Wilderness Paddles) must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- We will issue full refunds on items received damaged or on defective products.
- If you ship your returned/exchanged items back to us, we will issue a full refund including your initial shipping charges. Conversely, we can email you a prepaid return label and then we will refund your purchase minus the cost of shipping.
- Our paddles are guaranteed from manufacturer defects for one year with normal use. We will repair or replace both Artisan and Wilderness paddles up to one year from purchase when used under normal conditions. Photo proof is necessary. Normal use of paddles does not include misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear and tear, damage due to environmental or natural elements, or failure to properly care for your padde.
If you don’t receive your shipment due to our error, we will reship your order for free.
If your order is not received due to a wrong address, refusals, or pick up failure, there will be a reshipping fee if you’d like us to ship your order again. Products must be returned to us before a refund, minus the cost of shipping, is processed.
International customers are responsible for all fees incurred once their order is shipped. This includes customs, duties, import taxes, levies, surcharges, tariffs, tolls, and any other fees that may be incurred. Failure to collect your order will result in forfeiture of shipping charges. Once the order is returned to us, we will refund the cost of products only.